We will be live-streaming the following workshops at SCMS Montreal 2015:
- Strategies for the Academic Job Market | Friday, March 27 | 9am-10:45am ET
- Storming Wikipedia: FemTechNet’s Distributed Pedagogy to Improve the Digital Cultural Archive | Saturday, March 28 | 9am-10:45am ET
- Media Industry Studies in the Classroom | Saturday, March 27 | 11am-12:45pm ET
- ABD, A.N.D.?: Graduate Student Professional Development | Saturday, March 27 | 1pm-2:45pm ET
- Film Festivals as a Pedagogical Tool: Student Centered Film Festivals and Film and Media Study Away/Abroad Courses | Saturday, March 27 | 3pm-4:45pm ET
NOTE: If the embedded viewer below isn't working, you can also access the SCMS livestream and chat window at http://www.livestream.com/scms.
You can access an archived video of the first streamed workshop here