Girls' Media History
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

6/17/2019 at 3:53:51 PM GMT
Girls' Media History
I'm thinking of organizing a panel on girls' media history for the 2020 SCMS conference.

If you're interested in being part of the panel, please email me with a brief (100-word) description of your paper topic by Wednesday, July 10.  This does not have to be a formal proposal -- just an indication of what you want to talk about.  I'm especially interested in papers that explore historical mediated girlhoods outside of white and/or Anglophone contexts, but I'm open to hearing from all who are interested.

If there's enough interest for the panel, final selections will be made by Friday, July 19, with final proposals due to me by Friday, August 9, to leave time for writing the panel proposal and any necessary paper proposal revisions.

Mary Celeste Kearney
Director, Gender Studies
Associate Professor, Film, Television, & Theatre
University of Notre Dame
mckearney@nd.edu

Last edited Monday, June 17, 2019

Contact Us

Society for Cinema and Media Studies
640 Parrington Oval
Wallace Old Science Hall, Room 300
Norman, OK 73019
(405) 325-8075 scms-office@ou.edu

Connect

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are used for visitor analysis, others are essential to making our site function properly and improve the user experience. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Click Accept to consent and dismiss this message or Deny to leave this website. Read our Privacy Statement for more.