Advertise with SCMS
Approximately 2,400 copies of the official conference program are printed annually.
Ad size: 6"w x 7½"h
Page size: 7"w x 8½"h
- There is a ½" border around all ads
- Ads larger than 6"w x 7½"h will be reduced to fit
- PDF files are preferred, if you cannot produce a PDF, please email email@example.com for other acceptable electronic format
- PDFs must be created using Press Optimized in Adobe Acrobat.
- We will only accept black & white files—and fonts and high resolution images must be embedded in the PDF. Images should be 300 dpi or higher. Please be sure that the PDF does not contain any security passwords.
- If you wish for us to be able to “quality control” your ad, it is your responsibility to include a proof/hardcopy. If you email your ad, you MUST send us a laser proof by mail.
- SPECIFY PRESS/COMPANY/INSTITUTION SUBJECT and FILENAME for your ad. Do NOT name files “SCMS ad”.
- Email final PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early-bird reservations: Friday, December 13, 2019 (to receive discount).
Artwork & all payments due: Friday, January 3, 2020 (email final PDF to email@example.com)
REQUIRED PAYMENT INFORMATION:
1. All payments are due prior to the conference and must be paid by the deadline of Friday, January 3, 2020 to secure your ad in the Denver conference program.
2. Credit cards are the preferred method of payment.
Cancellation/refund deadlines are as follows:
Partial (80%) payment will be refunded if order is cancelled before Friday, January 3, 2020.
No refunds will be issued after Friday, January 3, 2020. Thank you.
Ads not in compliance, either with specifications, will be rejected and correct materials will be requested. Any ads that do not meet the specifications and require additional operator intervention incur additional handling charges. All ad contracts, payments and ad materials are due to Leslie LeMond, SCMS Director of Conferences and Events no later than Friday, January 2, 2020. Any art received past this deadline releases the publisher from advertising art inaccuracies. No guarantees of placement for display advertising. The design company, nor SCMS, is not liable or responsible for electronic file errors, ads sent in error or ads sent after January 3, 2020.
Editorial Policies: The advertiser agrees to pay the total charges for advertising and any fees incurred by SCMS to correct or modify non-conforming materials in order to publish advertiser’s materials. SCMS, program design team and publisher are not responsible for any errors in key numbers or any other typesetting in submitted advertising materials. All ads are accepted and published at SCMS’s discretion. SCMS reserves the right to reject any advertising, for any reason, which, in the opinion of the editor, does not conform to the editorial, graphic or professional standards of the program. No agreements, oral or written, which conflict with SCMS’s policies set forth therein, will be binding on SCMS. All information concerning the SCMS conference program is the sole property of SCMS and any unauthorized use or reproduction of said information is prohibited.