Onsite Space/Room Request (ie: events, receptions, misc. meetings)
If you need to reserve a room for an affiliate event/reception or for a Caucus/SIG meeting time other than those designated through the Caucus/SIG meeting request form, please sign up for a time/date/space by January 15, 2019, 5PM CT.
- Caucus/SIG meetings will be 1 hr 45 min.
- Be sure and let us know how long you would like your event/reception to be. We will do our best to accommodate.
NOTE: Move your cursor over the underlined topics on the form for examples of the information required.
Times/Days will not be finalized until mid-February and only rooms with a capacity of 50 or under will be available for SIG/Caucus meetings. The Director of Conferences and Events will send you an "Event Confirmation" which lists the details (room assignment/time/date for your event). Please review it carefully.
All Onsite/Space Room Requests must be reviewed/approved by the Program Committee and Staff.
If you need menus from the hotel for your meeting/reception, please contact the Home Office.
Please keep in mind the following:
Room Set Ups:
- The room will already be set up theatre style due to the session proceeding it.
- Due to the time it takes to reconfigure rooms (can be substantial based on how many other room flips, AV flips, etc we are doing at the same time), we can only accommodate theatre style or reception.
- Room flips can postpone the time at which your event can/will begin, one of the many reasons we try to keep things simple.
- If you are holding a reception, we will automatically assume you wish for the chairs to be removed and the AV to be pushed to the side.
Standard AV in the room (as mentioned above, AV will be pushed to the side for receptions):
Times are approximate until the program is finalized (early February).
- LCD projector (and audio)
- VGA Cable (if you have a Mac, please make sure you bring an adapter—mini display port to VGA, thunderbolt to VGA, etc.
- Mini Audio Jack
- Power strip
- Wireless internet access (you will obtain the password at conference registration)